Hello Dear Rodinhooders,
How are you doing!! I am a old timer Rodinhooder and currently with Airbnb, one of the hottest startup globally and a great company to work for. I am trying to build a supply expansion team for my market and in that context, looking for dynamic and enthusiastic people to lead my initiatives in Rajasthan and Mumbai.
If any of you have a passion for travel in general and Airbnb specifically, please feel free to connect with my on firstname.lastname@example.org
There are multiple positions open for State Head, Business Development partner and City Head.
This is what you would be doing…
Analyze and benchmark existing supply to identify growth opportunities and build host network in order to provide the best possible experiences to guests
Grow the quantity and quality of hosts and listings in the assigned city as per Airbnb standards and guidelines
Lead a local team of contracted acquisition specialists including hiring, onboarding and day-to-day performance management
Identify hyper local initiatives and projects, plan and execute locally relevant partnerships and deals for market activation
Identify potential leads in market, through online and offline sources, and help the team in their host outreach
Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space
And this is what you should have:
Experience : 5+ Years
– People management skills (direct team reporting in past roles a must)
– Familiarity with local tourism landscape and property market will be preferred
– Proficiency in spoken and written English (local language proficiency is an advantage)
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Ability to negotiate with small local vendors and build relationships
– Prior experience in sales (preferably in real estate / travel / hospitality)
– Should be mobile within the city i.e. should have their own vehicle for local transport
– Well versed with productivity tools – Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
For more details of the job, please refer to this LINK.
I was interested for this profile but do not have that much experience