I was going through some more case studies on the Dell site and came across this one. LeGuide.com is part of LeGuide Group – Europe’s #1 shopping network! LeGuide Group’s main consumer brands LeGuide.com, Ciao, Webmarchand, Choozen, dooyoo and blacklist.me are visited by over 14.8 million consumers* in Europe every month.(*ComScore 07/2014)
I’m reproducing the highlights of this case study.
To drive success, LeGuide.com wanted to quickly integrate acquired shopping portal Ciao as well as migrate its own core infrastructure to a new data centre, while integrating cloud-based IT.
The company worked with Dell Services to deliver its goals, building a unified platform based on Dell PowerEdge servers and Dell EqualLogic storage. It also chose Dell Cloud Services for its cloud-based IT.
• Customers gain value-adding services through easier IT innovation
• Company maintains leadership thanks to greater IT flexibility
• Business avoids disruption to services through tight collaboration
• LeGuide.com lowers IT cost and boosts service with 40 per cent consolidation
• Firm can drive growth with increased business agility
If you have a retail site, you might want to read the entire case study which can be found here.
Partner Case Study brought to you in association with Dell India.